After an intensive training period you will maintain the contacts with existing clients. You will also be required to develop a new client portfolio through face-to-face contact or by phone.
Green Coffee Merchant (M/V)
- After an intensive training period you will maintain the contacts with existing clients. You will also be required to develop a new client portfolio through face-to-face contact or by phone.
- You will be a member of our trading team. You will be focused on selling green coffee, and you will also be involved in the purchasing process. You will hedge physical coffee positions with futures and options on the LIFFE and NYBOT commodity exchanges.
- You will assess the quality of the green coffee on a daily basis, as a strict quality control is complex but essential in our activity.
- Due to the international context of the position, you will perform approximately 80% of your job from the company’s main offices in Bruges.
- The position requires travel within Europe and worldwide to visit clients and suppliers.
- You have already worked as a coffee trader for some years or have a similar trading experience.
- You are commercially minded and combine this with a professional business approach.
- Fluency in English, French and preferably Dutch is essential. Some knowledge of German and/or Spanish/Italian are an advantage.
- A higher education degree.
What we offer
- You will be a part of a professional and dynamic company where team spirit is vital.
- During your training, you will become familiar with the corporate environment, our mission and vision, company values and IT-tools.
- We offer you a permanent contract and a competitive salary inclusive benefits.
Please send your application letter with your curriculum vitae and a photograph to :
nv Supremo sa
attn. Leen Perdu, Oosterlingenhuis, Oosterlingenplein, B-8000 Brugge, Belgium.
or mail to leen.perduATsupremo.be
Please note your application will only be handled by members of the board of directors for confidentiality purposes